Whether you’re looking for easy ways to eat more fruits and veggies, want to beat the heat or need an energy boost to kickstart the day, these delish smoothie recipes will hit the spot:
- Raspberry Peach Green Tea Smoothie: Fresh and juicy raspberries and tart peaches add a burst of flavor to this green tea-infused smoothie that’s perfect for poolside or porch sipping during summer. You can also swap green tea with mild mint tea (I tried this and loved it!). Here’s the recipe. You might also like this Strawberry Green Tea Smoothie recipe.
- Strawberry Kiwi Yogurt Smoothie: Get the energy boost you need to start your day with this easy-to-make smoothie recipe that packs the goodness of creamy yogurt, tangy kiwis and fresh strawberries. You can also add a teaspoon of chia seeds for an extra dose of protein, iron and fiber. Check out the full recipe here. I also tried and liked this Apple Kiwi Superpower Green Smoothie recipe.
- Choco Banana Breakfast Smoothie: If you’re anything like me, you probably look for any excuse to indulge your chocolate cravings. This cocoa-infused breakfast smoothie lets you do just that while providing the energy boost you need to power through the day. Awesome, right? Check out the full recipe here.
- Low- Calorie Vegetable Smoothie: Packed with the goodness of fresh cucumbers, carrots, tomatoes, spinach and celery, this low-carb smoothie is a super-easy way to stay hydrated and up your intake of fiber, vitamins and minerals. I also like to add a splash of fresh lemon juice to make the smoothie more citrusy and summer-friendly. Here’s the original recipe.
- 5-Ingredient Tropical Smoothie: This bright, beach-inspired smoothie tastes like summer in a jar. Just blend some mangoes, pineapple chunks and orange slices with chopped bananas and coconut water and get ready to be transported to a tropical island, instantly. Get the recipe here.
- Sweet Green Smoothie With Honey: Made with spinach, avocado, almond milk, green tea and raw honey, this delightfully refreshing and fiber-rich smoothie will keep you full until lunchtime. Here’s the easy-peasy recipe. This protein-packed Mango Honey Green Smoothie recipe is also highly recommended.
- Cranberry Citrus Smoothie: Loaded with Vitamin C, fiber and protein, this refreshing, bright-flavored smoothie basically screams summer. You can substitute oranges in the recipe with tangerine, pineapple or grapefruit. Get the full recipe here.
- Blueberry Almond Butter Smoothie: Fresh, succulent blueberries blended with creamy, calcium-rich almond butter make this smoothie a refreshing and nutritious afternoon snack. Add a spoonful of flax seeds or chia seeds to make this recipe more fiber-rich and scrumptious. You can also make this smoothie using organic peanut butter or sunflower seed butter. Check out the recipe here.
- Green Dream Smoothie: Made with kale, almond milk, banana and nut butter, this insanely delicious smoothie is a great snack option that’ll keep you full till dinner. You can also throw in a few chopped dates or add a dash of organic honey to indulge your 3 pm sugar cravings. Get the recipe here.
- Yogurt Berry Parfait Smoothie: Antioxidant-rich blueberries and strawberries combined with crunchy chia seeds, unsweetened almond milk and creamy yogurt make this parfait smoothie a simple yet filling breakfast option for busy workdays. Here’s the full recipe.
Btw, Happy National Smoothie Day!